Make your weekend wardrobe a stylish one with with Breton stripes, flares and simple cotton shirts
We’re all guilty of spending the weekend in a pair of tracksuit bottoms and a hooded top but dressing down doesn’t have to mean dressing down-and-out.
With this summer’s oh-so wearable trends you don’t have to forfeit comfort for style.
Team a pair of must-have wide-leg trousers with a simple cotton shirt or slip into an easy-to-wear denim dress. Then finish the look with a pair of this season’s must have footwear, a comfy pair of trainers.
Here are our top 5 tips on dressing down with style
1. Team a pair of easy-to-wear wide leg trousers with white pumps
2. Tuck a simple cotton shirt into a flattering pair of high waisted flares
3. You can’t go wrong with a classic blue and white Breton stripe jumper
4. Treat yourself to an a-line denim skirt which looks great on fuller figures
5. Wear your basic denim dress with a statement jacket like this sporty bomber
5,892 total views, 2 views today